AADOM Chapter Supporting SponsorLearn how to support a new chapter from the ground up!
The support, resources, dental trade expertise and networking capabilities you and your organization provide creates meaningful opportunities for the chapters to grow and educate their membership. Your energy, enthusiasm and participation is essential in building and preserving the foundation of the chapter.
AADOM encourages local chapters to utilize as many sponsors as possible to promote the overall membership growth of the chapter. Listed below are the ways in which your interaction with the chapter will have the most positive impact:
- Work with Chapter Presidents and board members to grow chapter membership
- Distribute chapter invitations to potential new members
- Communicate with potential new members via targeted email blasts and social media posts
- Provide your logo and information for use on AADOM Chapter webpage and chapter communications along with “Approved AADOM Chapter Supporting Sponsor
- Suggest speakers and help with speaker fees
- Encourage vendor partners to participate in sponsor opportunities
- Suggest topics for chapter meetings
- Provide or locate space for meetings
- Provide refreshments for meetings
- Participate in chapter meetings with a 5-10 minute presentation about your company, products/services and share the how and why you’re supporting the chapter