AADOM PODcast – Protect Your Practice from Ransomware: 3 Easy Steps
Heard of ransomware? It’s a very real threat and most dental practices aren’t taking it seriously!
Dental practices nationwide have become victims of Ransomware attacks.
- The number of dental offices reporting a breach more than doubled in 2021.
- 90% of all breaches reported by dental offices were due to hacks by ransomware.
- Downtime due to ransomware averages 2 to 7 days.
The good news is there are simple ways to protect your practice from Ransomware attacks. I’ll explain the three easy steps you must take to provide proper cybersecurity for your entire practice.
Get your practice secure and outsmart cybercriminals!
AADOM Radio & DDS Rescue Present:
Steve White-Senior Partner at DDS Rescue
- Learn how much of a threat Ransomware is to your practice.
- Learn what damage/costs a Ransomware attack will cause your practice.
- Learn how proper security protection will also fulfill needed HIPAA requirements.
- Learn the three easy steps you must take to provide proper cybersecurity for your entire practice.
More About Steve:
Steve is a nationally known author and lecturer in the fields of cybersecurity, ransomware, business continuity, office productivity, and fatigue reduction. He has over forty years of experience in the dental industry and extensive knowledge of marketing, product development, engineering, and manufacturing disciplines.
Click Here For More About DDS Rescue