AADOM ZoomCast: Elevate Your Team, Elevate Yourself
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
Dental practices are busier than ever. Between rising patient volumes and difficulty filling open staff positions, everyone on the dental team is stretched thin. Dental practice managers, especially, are trying to get more done with fewer resources. If this sounds familiar, you’ll want to join this webinar.
In this one-hour session, we’ll discuss the resources and solutions that can help you not only keep up with the day-to-day challenges but also plan for the future and thrive. We’ll also share insights that you can use to help your team do their best and contribute to the practice in even more impactful ways.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- The major challenges facing dental practice managers right now
- How dental practice managers are feeling about their current jobs
- The types of career goals dental practice managers are looking to achieve
- Ways to position yourself and your practice for success
- How to attract and retain dental assistants
Join us to learn more about the biggest hurdles dental practice managers and their teams are facing – and how to overcome them so you, the team and the practice can continue to flourish.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Describe the major challenges facing dental practice managers
- Identify the educational resources to support your career growth
- List some of the ways to help support your dental team members
- Name the factors that can influence dental assistant retention
Session Sponsored by Dental Assisting National Board, Inc.
AADOM Members log in HERE to watch the recording.
Learn more about the presenters:
Tija Hunter, CDA, EFDA, CDIA, CDSO, CDSH, MADAA, Director of Dental Careers Institute and Editor of Dental Assisting Digest. Tija is a member and former vice president of the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA), where she holds the honor of Master. Tija is the editor of Dental Assisting Digest and contributes to Dental Economics magazine. She is the director of the Dental Careers Institute, a dental assisting and dental continuing education program, and the author of several continuing education study courses. She is an international speaker and a certified trainer in nitrous oxide in several states. Tija was named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report magazine in 2015.
Hanna Aronovich, B.A., CAE, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer of DANB and the DALE Foundation. Hanna has been with DANB and the DALE Foundation for more than 10 years. Previously, she worked at Edelman on public relations and communications campaigns for numerous healthcare clients. She began her career as a writer and editor for business publications and has bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago.