AADOM PODcast-Growing Your Presence on Google Amid Economic Uncertainty
Having worked with dentists since 1999, we’ve been in this business through past economic slumps, downturns, and outright crises and have seen firsthand that the practices that continue to invest in growth are the ones who come out stronger than they went in. In this podcast, Roadside’s SEO Director Kelsey Halvarson will share our recommendations to continue to grow your organic and local online presence despite the changing economic landscape, as well as adjustments and shifts that may be necessary to fit your budget and adapt to patients’ changing needs.
AADOM Radio & Roadside Dental Marketing Present:
Kelsey Halvarson, Roadside SEO Director
- Identify which areas of marketing to prioritize and shift right now
- Learn how to use analytics to understand what’s working for you and what’s not
- Understand the behaviors of your target customers and their top fears and barriers
- Learn things you can do yourself to help grow and strengthen your organic and local visibility on Google and other search engines
- Get tips to strengthen loyalty and relationships with current patients
More About Kelsey:
Kelsey started out in the automotive industry working with top dealerships across the nation before making the transition to the medical industry.
If you need help “being found” online, then Kelsey Halvarson is the guy you should call. With more than 15 years of experience in online marketing, (SEO) search engine optimization, running effective paid ad campaigns on Google, Facebook and other major platforms, Kelsey helps our clients get to the top and STAY on the top with continuous forward-thinking strategies.
Kelsey is always involved in continuous education and he leads our SEO team helping them to stay up-to-date with the newest Google requirements. Kelsey is certified for Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics, as well as Bing for Paid Ads.
Kelsey is married and has one furbaby. He spends most of his time in Puerto Vallarta where he works remotely. He also enjoys public speaking, and consulting/coaching.