AADOM LiveCast: Hiring Hurdles, Staff Stress, and other COVID-19 Challenges
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
The COVID-19 pandemic has created new challenges for dental practices and unexpected obstacles for dental practice managers. If you’re experiencing pain points in your dental practice or in your day-to-day work, this webcast is for you.
In this one-hour session, we’ll cover a variety of hot topics, including highlights of new research that reveals how dental practice managers and their workplaces have been impacted by COVID-19.
You’ll leave this webcast with information and insights about the biggest issues dental practice managers are facing right now and what you can do right away to help your practice and yourself.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- The major challenges facing dental practices right now
- How COVID-19 has impacted hiring for the dental team
- How salaries have changed since the COVID-19 virus became evident in the U.S.
- The biggest personal issues many dental practice managers are experiencing as a result of the pandemic
- Tips you can implement right now to make every day better
Join us to learn more about the biggest personal and professional hurdles dental practice managers are now facing – and how to overcome them.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Identify the major challenges facing dental practices during COVID-19
- Describe how COVID-19 has impacted hiring initiatives for dental practices
- Name the most common personal issues that dental practice managers are facing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Describe several solutions that dental practice managers can implement to alleviate personal and professional pain points due to COVID-19
Session Sponsored by Dental Assisting National Board (DANB)
AADOM Members log in HERE to watch the recording.
Learn more about the presenters:
Hanna Aronovich, B.A., CAE, is the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer of the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) and its affiliate the DALE Foundation. She has been employed by DANB for over 10 years and by the DALE Foundation since its incorporation in 2010. Previously, she worked at Edelman on public relations and communications campaigns for numerous healthcare clients. She began her career as a writer and editor for business publications and has bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Teresa Duncan, M.S., FAADOM, is an international speaker who focuses on revenue, dental insurance and management issues. She is a Fellow of the American Association of Dental Office Management and a founding Trustee of the DALE Foundation. She has been named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry by Dental Products Report and is author of the book Moving Your Patients to Yes: Easy Insurance Conversations. Teresa received her master’s degree in Healthcare Management.