AADOM LiveCast: How AADOM Members Do Membership Plans Right
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
If you’re ready to implement a new membership plan or if you want to make your already great in-house plan even better then this webinar is for you.
Kleer’s CEO Dave Monahan will go over the keys to a successful membership plan and the results you can get if implemented and managed correctly. We’re talking about enrolling hundreds of members and doubling production per patient! Best of all, you will learn what your AADOM peers are doing to take their membership plans to the “next level” in a special AADOM practice spotlight.
We’ll cover the following topics and more:
- Delivering the ultimate patient experience
- Competitively pricing plans based on geography and patient demographics
- Creating and managing a monthly payment option
- Tracking members, renewals and performance
- Offering multiple plan options with different care and pricing
- Accommodating patients based on demographics (children, millennials, boomers)
- Promoting plans in-office and through multi-channel marketing
- Working with local employers and senior living communities
- Scaling plans for hundreds of members
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn how the best AADOM practices are leveraging their membership plans to drive real results!
Session Learning Objectives:
- Understand why it’s more important than ever to have a high-performing membership plan at your practice in a post-COVID world
- Review what membership plan features are critical to the success of your plan in today’s climate
- Take away best practices for implementing, managing and growing a “next level” membership plan
- Learn from the real experiences and success of your fellow AADOM members in an special practice spotlight
Session Sponsored by Kleer
AADOM Members log in HERE to watch the recording.
Learn more about the presenter:
Dave Monahan is the CEO of Kleer, a cloud-based platform that enables dentists to easily create their own membership plan and offer it directly to their patients. Kleer eliminates the cost and hassle of insurance middlemen, making it easy for patients to get the comprehensive dental care they want while enabling dental practices to increase patient loyalty, visits and treatment acceptance.
Dave has a passion for creating technology-enabled businesses that improve people’s lives. He founded Kleer and championed its mission from the beginning. He designed the Kleer platform based on dentist and patient feedback, curated a passionate and hardworking team, publicly advocates for dentists and patient rights, and continuously pushes the company to innovate and be better.
Prior to joining Kleer, Dave served as the CEO of FitLinxx, where he created simple and affordable wearable devices that enabled patients to monitor and manage chronic conditions and athletes to monitor and improve their performance. He also worked at Microsoft from 1999 to 2006, where he developed and implemented new product, market and partnering strategies that helped the company and thousands of its partners grow and improve profitability.
Dave received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University and an MBA in International Business from Loyola University. Dave is married, has three children, and resides in the Greater Philadelphia area.