AADOM LiveCast: Straightforward (and Super Successful!) Social Media Strategies
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
“Work smarter, not harder” is one of our favorite phrases (it’s music to our ears!) In this LiveCast, Whitney and Angela will share proven tips and tactics to help even the BUSIEST dental office managers “work smarter” and create authentic, lasting relationships and connections on social media.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Learn which social networks are best for your practice
- Identify your target audience and your social “voice”
- Discover the secret to social media success (hint: it involves LOVE!)
- Learn a simple system to connect with other local influencers and businesses
- Be inspired with a TON of content ideas to implement in your own social strategy (never have to struggle with creative block again!)
- Get a list of outstanding tools and resources to help you create and schedule content (in other words… stuff that makes your life EASIER!)
Session Sponsored by Roadside Dental Marketing
AADOM Members log in HERE to watch the recording.
Learn more about the presenters:
With more than 15 years in marketing and design, Whitney Speir is the Marketing Director for Roadside and LOVES helping practices nationwide learn how to implement simple marketing strategies that get BIG results. A self-described “marketing nerd” (glasses and all), Whitney is passionate about helping dental teams discover real-world strategies that can help grow their referrals, reviews, rankings, and overall revenue.
Angela Byrnes loves practicality and efficiency and works to pair client goals with simple solutions. Before Roadside, Angela devoted 23+ years to the dental industry, leading high production at multi-doctor practices. Eventually, she honed in on her passion for practice management and consulting, and naturally gravitated toward Roadside due to their specialization in dental marketing. In her years with Roadside, Angela has helped transcend all previous profit margins at rates her clients have never thought possible! She problem-solves intimidating challenges with interactive, easy, and rewarding action plans. Simply put, Angela loves to share her marketing knowledge, tools, and expertise to help dentists grow their practices!