Chapter Vision Statement
We will be the premier resource for local AADOM members to network and grow as innovative leaders. In the spirit of AADOM, we will provide relevant, high-quality continuing education in an environment where collaboration and trust thrives.
Chapter Mission Statement
We are a regional AADOM chapter focused on the business leaders of dentistry. Our commitment is to inspiring continued learning and growth through quarterly meetings and regular outreach, and empowering our members to be innovative and trusted leaders in their practices and in the greater dental community.
Next Chapter Meeting
Chapter Board Members
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Registration: 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm, Dinner 6:00 pm -6:45 pm, Meeting 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm
Topic: HIPAA & Cybersecurity
Speaker: Terry Cipoletti, Esq
- Review what HIPAA is, what it covers, who it applies to
- Discuss how protected health information may be used or disclosed
- Gain an understanding about the spectrum of risks and exposure a HIPAA breach may create for a health care practice and the
- impact of cyber liability insurance
- Review the definition of a breach and learn about the factors you must consider to determine whether or not a breach has occurred
- Review and discuss the requirements and process for notification and reporting when a breach has occurred
- Discuss common examples of how breaches occur and tips and ideas to reduce the risk of breach incidents
- Gain an understanding of the documentation that HIPAA requires
Meeting Sponsor: Community Banks, eDepot
Meeting Location: Altura Periodontics Education Center
3690 S. Yosemite St
Denver, CO 80237
Meeting Details: No Charge for chapter members. AADOM (non-chapter) members – $35. Non-AADOM members – $50. Payment can be sent prior to event or bring payment to event. Check or credit cards accepted.
Approved for 2 AADOM and/or AGD/PACE CE.
Dinner will be provided.
June 7, 2018 Meeting Pics
Thank you to CareCredit & Progressive Dentist
Denver, CO Chapter Founding Sponsors
Chapter Core Value Words
Annual Local Chapter Dues: $150