UGLIEST WEBSITE CONTEST
Dump your ugly old website and WIN a beautiful new website for your practice!
WIN a NEW website for your practice!
We’ve all heard of ugly sweater contests…. let's take it up a notch with an UGLIEST WEBSITE CONTEST!
To celebrate the launch of AADOM’s beautiful new website, Roadside Dental Marketing is giving one lucky winner a gorgeous new website!
It’s EASY to enter in just 3 QUICK STEPS:
1. Tell us your ugly website’s URL
2. Tell us why you’ve hung on to your ugly website for so long
3. Tell us (or show us!) why your practice should win a gorgeous new website!
Entries must be received by June 30, 2017 |
Win a new website - be your practice's hero!
(Maybe now your boss will finally give you that raise you totally deserve.)
Take your website from to !
+ BONUS Marketing Campaign!
Prize package value: $4900!
Entries must be received by June 30, 2017 |
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Roadside Multimedia, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 6, 2017 at 5:00 AM PST and ending June 30, 2017 at 11:00 PM PST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2017 at 11:00 PM PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a customized 8-page responsive dental website, including custom written content, as well as a “Scavenger Hunt” marketing campaign package, valued at $4900. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Roadside Multimedia, Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Roadside Multimedia, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Roadside Multimedia, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Finalists will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Roadside Multimedia, Inc.. Winner will be selected by Roadside Dental Marketing. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Roadside Multimedia, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ROADSIDE Multimedia, Inc.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Roadside Multimedia, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Roadside Multimedia, Inc., and Roadside Multimedia, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Roadside Multimedia, Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Roadside Multimedia, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Roadside Multimedia, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Roadside Multimedia, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Roadside Multimedia, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Roadside Multimedia, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Roadside Multimedia, Inc.. Roadside Multimedia, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Roadside Multimedia, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Roadside Multimedia, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Roadside Multimedia, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in WA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Roadside Multimedia, Inc. 1620 Grove Street, Marysville, WA 98270, USA. Requests must be received no later than September 1, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Roadside Multimedia, Inc. 1620 Grove Street, Marysville, WA 98270, USA.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Roadside Multimedia, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Website Contest FAQ
How will winners be chosen?
If I win, how soon will my new website be ready?
Roadside’s team has dramatically simplified the website process! You’ll fill out ONE survey, you’ll hold ONE kickoff call with Roadside’s expert team, you’ll have ONE to-do list, and they’ll handle all the rest! Depending on your specific needs, your new website could be completed in as few as 30 days.
If I win, can I add pages or other stuff to the website?
Of course! Roadside can tailor your prize to fit your needs. If you’re interested in adding to the project, they’ll provide you with an estimate to review. As leaders in the dental marketing field, Roadside offers it all: branding and logo design, social media optimization, text-based reviews software, and more. Simply let them know what you’re interested in and they’ll provide more information.