ADA® Third Party Payer Concierge™
Dental benefit questions are complex for dentists, office managers, and patients alike. Do these top 5 concerns sound familiar?
Top 5 Dental Benefit Concerns
- Coding Questions
- Bundling, downcoding, and least expensive alternative treatment clauses
- Coordination of benefits
- EFT Payments
- Provider Contract Issues
ADA® Credentialing Service Powered by CAQH ProView®
Spend less time on paperwork by going digital with credentialing. It’s free, protected, and you choose the organizations that can access the information. This is available at no cost for all U.S. licensed dentists – regardless of ADA membership.
Why go digital for credentialing?
- It’s all in one place. It’s an easy way to access and update your dentist’s credentialing information in CAQH ProView®, a centralized and protected location for storing and updating professional data and documentation for all U.S. licensed dentists.
- Reduces repetitive paperwork. It helps to reduce repetitive paperwork by enabling the input of dentists data, document images, and professional information only once electronically. After the initial input, subsequent attestations can be done digitally, confirming with a few clicks of a button.
- The price is right. The ADA® credentialing service is available free of charge to all U.S. licensed dentists, ADA members, and non-members alike.
Visit ADA.org/credentialing to get started.
Dental Benefit Webinars
Interested in webinars on dental benefits? Check these out:
- The Growing Impact of PPO Leasing on Your Dental Practice
- Coordination of Benefits: The ABCs of COB
- Locum Tenens Dentists: Opportunities Abound
- Increase Value in your Practice! How? Start your own Dental Plan
- Third Party Payer Contract: The Most Important Decision
- Signing the Contract: Understanding PPOs
ADA Catalog Resource
CDT 2021 and Coding Companion with CDT 2021 App… This text opens a new tab to the official website… – Dental offices need trusted coding resources for billing, recordkeeping, and staff training. The CDT 2021 and Coding Companion Kit delivers all this and more. It empowers dental teams to get codes right the first time and to spend more time with patients, not paperwork.
AADOM members get 15% off all ADA Catalog products and if your dentist is an ADA member, then use the member login to take advantage of discounted pricing. Use code 20507 and order before 12/31/20. Visit ADAcatalog.org… This text opens a new tab to the official website… or call 800-947-4746.
ADA Dental Coding Certificate: Assessment-Based CDT Program (books included)
As the source of dental procedure codes, the ADA has answered thousands of members’ coding questions over the years. Based on this experience, the ADA created this training course to ensure your dental team understands CDT codes and how to use them correctly.
This kit includes the CDT 2021: Current Dental Terminology print book and e-book, the CDT 2021 Coding Companion and e-book and CDT 2021 App.
Save 20% on ADA CE Online courses when you use code AADOM2020 and order before 12/31/20. Visit ADACEOnline.org… This text opens a new tab to the official website… to start learning today.