Submit Your AADOM Article
AADOM Article Submission Policy: Guidelines for Members and Non-Members
Submission of Articles for AADOM Members
Articles submitted by AADOM members will be accepted and published after review by an editorial committee. Subject matter for approved articles must be focused on practice management issues and written with the dental practice administrator as the targeted audience. Any articles that endorse, solicit or sponsor third party companies will not be accepted for publication. The contributing author’s website will be included in author by-line only. Submission of an article does not guarantee acceptance for publication.
Submission of Articles for AADOM Non-Members
AADOM gives preference to our ASCA (AADOM Speaker Consultant Alliance), members and sponsors. If you are a sponsoring partner or would like more information about our ASCA program, please contact email@example.com for guidelines.
Submission Check Off List
- Articles submitted must original content, not previously published
- Article should be submitted in a word format.
- Word count 500 – 1200 words.
- Graphics can be submitted but are not guaranteed to be used.
- Include bio of less than 75 words.
- Include a hi-res image of author at least 300 x 300 pixels.