Presented by: Whitney Speir, Angela Byrnes and Tracy Martin
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
We often say that “everything is marketing” – every interaction with your patients and the community is a part of your brand. This is especially true now more than ever as practices are going to be required to adapt and react to changing state and federal requirements, standards of care, and patient perspectives.
Now is the time to shift our thinking and create a marketing strategy addressing how to help patients overcome new barriers as we prepare and plan for reopening and beyond.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Create or adapt your game plan to be able to be proactive rather than reactive to changing marketing needs
• Learn how to adapt marketing messaging to break down patients’ barriers
• Discover how to market to and reassure the “fearful” patient
• Identify opportunities for growth and problems you can solve
• Find creative ways to connect with your community so they know you’re there for them
• Learn how to adjust your marketing strategy for the next 6-12 months beyond reopening
Sponsored by: Roadside Dental Marketing
AADOM members listen HERE