AADOM Green Leader Initiative
Are You the Next Green Leader?
The AADOM Green Leader Initiative empowers our members to adopt greener practices in the dental office. The initiative aims to engage members to reduce the environmental impact of ‘business as usual’ dentistry and to show how there are real bottom-line benefits to implementing specific changes that will result in reducing waste and using environmentally friendly products. The initiative also focuses on helping office managers to authentically reach the burgeoning market of wellness lifestyle patients. This initiative is made possible through a generous grant from the Henry Schein Cares Foundation. To learn more about the GOING GREEN in 2023 grant click here.
Find helpful resources to help you incorporate green, eco-friendly practices for dental office, as well as new tips each month from our Green Leader 2022, Jennifer Vickery.
Criteria to nominate the 2023 Green Leader:
- Use of Green Products in the practice
- Use of Green Practices
- Current AADOM member and Office Manager
- Must be present at the 2023 AADOM Conference
- Environmental mindset around your dental practice
- Sets example for his/her dental team
Nominate Green Leader for 2023
Articles and News
- Learn all about the 2022 GREEN LEADER in the OBSERVER
- 2022 Green Leader featured in Oklahoma Magazine’s 40 Under 40
- 2019 Green Leader featured in Dentistry Today
- Green Leader featured in the California Air Resource Board Video
- Green Leader featured in the Dental Tribune
- Green Leader featured in Dentistry IQ
- Help Your Practice Go Green – Try These 10 Easy Tips | AADOM
- Going Green During COVID | How to Make Your Dental Office Green
Looking for Green Products? Click on the Practice Green catalog to learn more!