AADOM Benefits and Insurance Coordinator Certificate Program – Virtual Session
You asked for it, we have it, a repeat of our spring virtual Benefits and Insurance Coordinator Certificate Course!
Dental offices with an experienced and curious insurance coordinator are more profitable. Take your insurance knowledge to the next level with this online workshop. We’ve split the learning into two sessions to make implementing it easier. We’ll cover a range of topics such as plan designs, secondary insurance, non-covered services, and more!
Day 1: Friday, November 3, 2023 9:00am – 12:30 pm Eastern
Day 2: Friday, November 17, 2023 9:00am – 12:30 pm Eastern
- Discover benefit types encountered in the dental office
- Understand how to confidently discuss coverage with the patient
- Prepare for the most encountered clauses and coverage types
- Learn the importance of both clinical and administrative documentation
- Utilize specific reports to efficiently manage insurance revenue
Attendees must complete and successfully pass a final quiz to earn a certificate of completion.
***Event is limited to AADOM members. Not a member, no worries, add the special one-year membership to your registration. Please note special rate is for new memberships only.***
Questions? Contact us at (732) 842-9977 Option 1 or via email at email@example.com