AADOM QUICKcast: This Formula Will Boost Your Office’s Bottom Line
How can you tell your doctor the practice is running efficiently and making a profit?
As a former office manager turned dental consultant, Milena used this simple formula for multiple dental offices. On average, these offices saw a boost in their production from:
- $325/hour to $725/hour for the doctor
- $130/hour to $275/hour for the hygienists
And she’s going to share this formula with you on this QUICKcast.
With her proven track record, you don’t want to miss it!
Course Learning Objectives:
- How to increase production per appointment without working harder
- The little-known method to multiply appointments without relying on new patients
- The key metrics that transform both your practice’s and patient’s quality of life
- Benchmarks to compare your production to other successful practices
- Exclusive access to Milena’s profit margin calculator, available only during the live QUICKcast
Sponsored by: Roadside Dental Marketing
As a dental practice manager, you know how important it is to run a profitable practice.
However, it can be challenging to determine whether your practice is running efficiently and making a profit.
That’s where Milena, a former practice administrator turned dental consultant, comes in with her tried-and-tested formula for boosting your dental office’s bottom line.
With her experience as
- Roadside Dental Marketing’s Senior Campaign Strategist
- Office Manager
- Dental Consultant
She has helped multiple dental offices skyrocket their production per hour – just by using this formula.
Milena’s formula is simple yet effective:
Production = Appointments x Production per appointment.
By increasing appointments and production per appointment, you can significantly improve your practice’s production and profits. Let’s take a closer look at each of these factors.
One way to increase production is by increasing the number of appointments. Here are some ways to achieve this:
- Re-appoint every patient that comes in for a doctor or hygiene appointment.
- Reactivate patients that you haven’t seen for some time.
- Improve your treatment acceptance rate to increase patient loyalty.
- Reduce or eliminate no-shows or cancellations by setting up automated reminders or implementing a penalty fee for missed appointments.
Increasing Production per Appointment
Another way to boost production is by increasing production per appointment. Here are some ways to achieve this:
- Analyze your office fees to ensure they are competitive yet profitable.
- Evaluate insurance participation to ensure you are accepting the right plans.
- Consider adding high-ticket services, such as full arch implants.
- Increase hygiene department productivity by scheduling more appointments or offering additional services.
Maximizing profits also involves improving your collections process. Here are some ways to achieve this:
- Set up a policy for Accounts Receivable (AR) to ensure timely payment from patients.
- Decrease the number of days in AR by implementing a billing schedule and following up on overdue accounts.
- Settle any unresolved insurance claims to ensure you receive payment promptly.
- Deal with overdue accounts by sending reminders or hiring a collections agency if necessary.
By following these steps, you can significantly improve your practice’s production and profits.
However, implementing these strategies can be challenging without a proper plan.
That’s why Milena and Roadside Dental Marketing created this free marketing course:
They’re handing you the 6-step blueprint to generating a steady flow of high-quality patients without wasting your valuable time.
Just for being an AADOM member, you’ll get endorsed for marketing once you complete this course, which means you’ll get:
- 1 hour of CE towards your AADOM membership
- Scripts + templates that have injected at least $100K+ into other practices
- The leverage to become a contributor to your practice’s growth
- Strategies to better serve your patients without wasting your valuable time
Milena’s formula for boosting your dental office’s bottom line is simple yet effective.
By increasing appointments, production per appointment, and improving collections, you can maximize profits and ensure your practice is running efficiently.
Don’t miss out on the Strategic Revenue Bootcamp, where you can learn how to grow your practice quickly with a strategic plan in place.
Learn about the presenter:
Milena Hoffman brings over 12 years of experience in Dental Office Operation, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development.
She created the marketing and sales process that contributed from $400K to 1.4 million dollars of additional production within 1 year. She mastered the treatment presentation process, increasing the doctor’s production from $325/hour to $725/hour and the hygienist’s production from $130/hour to $275/hour.
Through amazing systems, clinical skills, and office culture, she helped the office become THE place for cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Since then, she’s coached dental offices and is passionate about continuing to serve the dental community.